Dual CANbus communication protocol allows OEMs to communicate with the battery’s J1939 (automotive standard) CANbus and use the second CANbus to communicate with the existing communication network without having to reprogram the legacy system.
Designed for a life of up to 2,000 cycles with almost no scheduled maintenance needs. All major components are serviceable; components and modules can be replaced rather than having to replace the entire battery.
Our Battery Management System is a dedicated technology, monitoring the pack’s voltage and temperature to ensure safe and efficient operations.
Aluminum Diecast enclosure for ultimate protection from wear and tear.
Via standard CANbus diagnostic protocols.
- Works seamlessly with battery pack
- Bluetooth capabilities for monitoring
- AC Input and DC Output specifications
- Fast recharge time of 3 hours (2.5kWh), 6 hours (5kWh), and 12 hours (10kWh)
- Can be connected in parallel to reduce charging time to as little as 1.5 hours